The ANPI-Gabon, which assists the Government in promoting investment diversification, has a Public-Private Partnership Department in accordance with the Decree No. 0169/PR/MDDEPIP of 14 March 2016. This Department is responsible for:
- Contributing to the implementation of the legal and institutional framework for PPPs;
- Popularizing official texts on Public-Private Partnerships;
- Assisting sectoral administrations in identifying PPP projects;
- Promoting priority projects in promising sectors;
- Monitoring the implementation of PPPs, in collaboration with sectoral administrations.